Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented IT Project Manager to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Modesto, CA area.
Activities include coordinating the delivery of multiple projects, developing cost benefit analyses for the program, communicating to an executive committee, creating and reporting program status utilizing a dashboard, allocating resources across the multiple projects, defining project governance policies and managing the financial concerns of the program. Must be able to utilize and effectively communicate technical components of an initiative to applicable parties.
Must be self motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills. Proven oral and written communication skills; excellent business presentation skills. Excellent analytical skills. Ability to interface effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units. Ability to effectively utilize external vendors and resources throughout the organization. Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Modesto, California
job type: Contract
salary: $46.46 - 52.27 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Developing project plans and schedules
- Developing project status reports and communicating with stakeholders
- Interacting with business partners and stakeholders while coordinating and leading project execution activities.
- Experience Level: 5+ years of experience required.
- Education: BA/BS Degree
- Strong project planning and coordination skills
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to interact with construction, IT and business stakeholders
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Certified MS Project Orange Belt
- SCRUM Master Professional
- Assertive and Proactive
- Adaptable/Flexible. Travel to other facilities to support project activities i.e. Roseville, Sacramento & South Sacramento. This will likely be site walks and meetings with customers and business partners. Mileage is reimbursed from the Sacramento office to the other offices.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.