- Power BI Developer (through the end of the 2019) Possibly converting to full time after the contract
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Implement and migrate existing AX 2012 reports to Dynamics 365 reports to support the ERP upgrade project.
- Refactor Tableau built reports to Power BI.
- Help source new reporting and new data set development against financial, operations, sales and IoT device data based on business requests.
- Design, code, test, tune and document all new or modified services, applications, programs, semantic layers, metadata using Azure SQL Server.
- Create and maintain documentation for Business Intelligence/Reporting processes, guidelines, standard methodologies and communications.
- Experience reporting/BI against Dynamics AX 2012 and/or 365.
- Report writing and data prep in Power BI.
- Experience writing T-SQL views, stored procedures, functions, triggers to relate multiple data sources.
- Comprehensive data analysis experience, with knowledge of data modeling.
- Nice to have:
- Experience doing reporting/BI in Salesforce, Jira
- Report writing and data prep in Tableau.
- Report writing and querying in Splunk.
- ETL development with SSIS and/or Azure Data Factory.
- Azure/SQL Analysis Services (SASS).
- Experience using JSON, XML and/or C#
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.