Our group is building a world-class Money movement platform to allow customers to have seemless payment capabilities. We are fueling the network effect between developers, Accountants and Small Business Owners around the world.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $78 - 81 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Successful delivery of high quality web or server software (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.)
- Roughly 75-80% hands-on coding building web application and APIs
- Contribute to early quality activities, including peer reviews of estimates, designs and code
- Identify, Resolve defects/bugs during testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
- Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics
- Passion for growing and applying technical skills in service to customers
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years' experience designing and developing web, software, or mobile applications
- Practical experience in developing applications using services, building out high scale platforms, engineering and operational excellence
- Experience in developing and deploying code to production and providing analytics and monitoring for the application.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.