Randstad is looking for a Software Quality Engineer in the 92121 area of San Diego (La Jolla) to join our client's team on a Direct Hire/Permanent basis. This person will be tasked with designing, troubleshooting and testing some our client's software.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Responsibilities include:
- Create Test Cases and Scenarios
- Write manual test cases
- User Acceptance Testing
- System, Usability and Performance testing
- Create Automated Test Cases
- Clear Documentation Skills
qualifications: Required Skills:
- 5+ Years as a Software Quality Engineer
- Scripting experience: Bash, Shell, Python or PHP
- UNIX/Linux Background
- Testing experience throughout entire SDLC (System, integration, Unit, and regression)
- Automated Testing Tool Experience
skills: Desired Skills:
- BS Degree in CIS or Math
- Linux/Unix Admin experience
: Linux, Unix, QA, Quality Engineer, Automated, Automation, QTP, Selenium, Bash, PHP, Shell, Test, Testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.