job summary: Excellent Opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer in the Andover, MA
The successful candidate has a firm understanding of IQ, OQ, PQ and Software Validation requirements.
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Conduct and lead failure investigations and root cause analysis.
- Lead manufacturing fixture/process development on complex manufacturing equipment.
- Maintain manufacturing specifications, requirements, and Process Failure Modes and Effects Analyses (PFMEA) in accordance with protocols and FDA guidance documents.
A minimum of five years' experience in manufacturing engineering working directly on a production floor leading the resolution of manufacturing engineering problems.
- Experience with Lean manufacturing, continuous improvement and New Product Introductions.
- Must have very strong interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
- Green belt/black belt certification is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.