job summary: PIM Support Analyst - Contract to Hire Job Description:
Our client in Atlanta, GA is in need of a Product Information Management Support Analyst to supplement their team.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Support the client's PIM tool
- Analyze and document data attributed to retailer item setup.
- Develop excel tables and convert values in the tool to expected values.
- Make formulas in excel to complete large data set conversions
- Data validation
- Troubleshoot and support the group who support the retail team
- Note and document everything related to mapping.
- Participate in PIM rollouts
- Maintain high level of quality and real time feedback to ensure accuracy
- Rigorous data analysis prior to uploading it.
- Conversion of large excel data sets to the client format using Excel and Access(will be trained on Access)
- Create and improve Excel templates
- 2-4 years of working experience
- Strong communication skills including requirements gathering. Strong documentation experience.
- Excel experience is a must (i.e. formulas, queries, pivot tables, large data sets)
- Possess to capability to lead and present to leadership and peers
- Big picture thinker
- Experience training end users and change management.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Must have 3+ years of Word and PowerPoint
skills: Desired Skills:
- Access experience is a nice to have. (i.e. database maintenance and development)
- Experience manipulating data: Mapping, Transforming, Modeling are a plus
- Retail data experience a plus; ecommerce or supply chain.
- Product Information Management(PIM) concepts (marketing data, product/variant relationship, syndication) preferred
- Taxonomy development life cycle
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.