job summary: Role/Purpose:
- Client is in the middle of a business model transformation, moving away from perpetual licenses and legacy maintenance programs in favor of cloud-based solutions and subscription/term-based business models.
- As part of this transformation, we are implementing a new Enterprise Resource Planning system to manage our core back-office functions and future business models.
- Under the Digital Finance Transformation program, this role will augment existing PMO resources to support the Management Reporting workstream responsible for setting up a new enterprise data warehouse and unified reporting platform.
- The project manager will collaborate with program stakeholders within Finance to validate business requirements, facilitate solution reviews, coordinate development activities and system integration testing, user accepting testing and training activities.
location: San Rafael, California
job type: Contract
salary: $44.11 - 50.00 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Coordinate and schedule team meetings
- Facilitate working sessions with stakeholders
- Document use cases and test scenarios for system integration testing and UAT
- Collaborate with teams to develop detailed test plans and training plans
- Collaborate with teams to execute on test plans and training plans
- Communicate status (related to UAT and training) to program leadership and stakeholders
- Facilitate reviews and approvals of future state design and process documentation, as appropriate
- Proactively manage risk, anticipate potential issues and implement appropriate mitigations
- Support team members and establish healthy, collaborative relationships
Bachelor's Degree (finance, information systems, business, accounting preferred)
skills: Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree (finance, information systems, business, accounting preferred)
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience with ERP system implementations and project management expertise
- Experience with finance systems and reporting, particularly in technology / software sector
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to inspire, influence and encourage others
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.