job summary: Project Overview:
Search Ads 360 is a search ad management platform that helps agencies and marketers manage some of the largest search marketing campaigns in the world, across multiple engines and media channels.
location: Kirkland, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $60.00 - 66.25 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Overall Responsibilities:
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Our technical writers work very closely with product management, UX, engineering and editorial peers. You are quick to learn, independent, and able to prioritize, but not afraid to ask questions.
- Write, edit, publish and maintain high-quality help content and UI text.
- Manage the production, publishing, and localization hand-off of documentation.
- Collaborate with peers in product management, engineering, UX and editorial to understand deliverables and deadlines.
qualifications: Required Skills:
- BA/BS degree English, Journalism, technical writing or a related field.
- Ten years of experience writing documentation, with at least 5 years in product documentation for the web or online publishing
- Very strong writing and editing skills. Must be able to provide writing samples.
- Content management systems and/or help tools experience.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills. Able to take direction while also working independently.
- Experience working closely with engineering, product management, and support teams as part of the software development process.
skills: Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Search Ads 360, Google Ads, familiarity with the online marketing ecosystem.
- CSS and JS.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.