The Live Design and Development team combines aspects of Design, Project Management and Execution, with some specialization in Live learning approaches.
location: Florham Park, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Designs learning solutions, leveraging the overall learning blueprint and/or fast tracks solution directly to production; develops detailed project plans; drives content development and builds the learning solutions; defines and executes the evaluation and data collection strategy; collects and maintains required compliance documentation
- Meeting stakeholder expectations; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner;
- Answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff;
- Working independently and prioritizing time to complete project tasks/deliverables within established project timeframes;
- Collaborating across the organization and with external vendors to meet client expectations, learning objectives, and implementation requirements to create an effective learning environment.
-Bachelor degree or equiv experience preferred
-Understanding of NASBA and AICPA CPE requirements and the impact on business;
-Understanding business contexts and learning needs of a professional services firm; prior knowledge/experience in a relevant area desirable, though not required; and,
-Managing multiple priorities and pro-actively troubleshooting and problem solving on a real-time basis, keeping leadership informed of progress and issue.
skills: -Understanding of learning solutions/methods including instructional design, learning objectives, major educational technologies (e.g. virtual classroom) and adult learning theory; and,
-Displaying and continuously developing project management and instructional design skills, business contexts and learning needs of a professional services firm and NASBA and AICPA CPE requirements and the impact on business.
-Client service mindset
-Ability to manage multiple priorities
-Strong presence and communication skills
-Self sufficient with strong initiative and willingness to learn
-Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications, Google platforms, and cloud based tools
-Ability and experience in managing people
-Strong analytical skills
-Experience in a professional services firm or equivalent
-Experience relevant to specific to role
-Prior training and development experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.