job summary: Position Description:
This is a software development role that enables the Speech Data Collection Tools team to automate and simplify data collection as well as create a testing framework on 1st and 3rd party Assistant devices. Concept Cards: Device Collection/Testing Framework & Data Acquisition Standardization.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $66.66 - 73.62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Write code to standardize and store audio and metadata in an online database.
- Write code for playback and recording features on hardware devices.
- Create modular code to expand the testing framework to multiple teams and OEMs.
- Troubleshoot and fix data pipeline scripts as well as make recommendations for automation.
Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory Note:
- Please include C++ exercise on top of the resume. Please submit the following answer from your candidate along with his/her resume.
- They should not spend over 30 mins on this question.
- The manager thinks this question can be answered in 20 mins.
- Please ensure this is proctored to prevent candidates from searching answer online or using extra resources. Thank you. Q. Please write a C++ code to remove duplicates from an array of numbers while preserving order.
- States your assumptions in bullet point.
skills: Required qualifications:
Desired: Preferred qualifications
- Solid experience of programming with C++ and Python.
- BS in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Experience working in Linux or UNIX environment.
- Ability to design complex and robust systems.
- 3-5 years of experience with desktop and embedded application development.
- 3-5 years of front-end development experience.
- Audio processing Experience
- Cloud Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.