Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Trainer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Oakland, CA area.
Develop a comprehensive training program for novice and experienced audiences based on a prior training assessment and recommendations developed. Development of a training plan, the curriculum and logistics, and the project management courses and materials. Conduct course presentations as appropriate. Develop and/or update management plans. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $61.68 - 69.39 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Oversee development of audience analysis and training needs assessment
- Leverage instructional design best practices to create learning solutions, incorporating varied learning styles and delivery methods into training (classroom, virtual, self paced)
- Coordinate identification of internal/external training development and delivery resources and leverage existing training programs, channels and systems
- Measure and report on the impact of training
- Provide trainers with facilitator guidance as needed
- Manage training development and delivery logistics, in partnership with unit and local teams
- Coordinate with overall OCM organization activities, including communications, to ensure alignment and integration of efforts
- Education Required: High School
- Experience Level: 10+ Years.
- Minimum three years of learning and development experience to include working knowledge of instructional design, training delivery, learning evaluation and event coordination.
- Minimum two years of classroom, online and small group workshop facilitation experience including experience preparing training material and presenting information to varied audiences.
- Demonstrated application of adult learning theory, employee development best practices, and team building approaches.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication, presentation, customer service and computer skills including extensive experience with Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team, as well as to establish and maintain effective working relationships is required.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to deal with ambiguity, and flexibility to accommodate quick turnaround projects and deliverables required.
- Applications training Experience.
- Strong classroom (Instructor Lead) Experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of the information technology industry
- Prior experience with Learning Management Systems, SharePoint and other learning technology.
- Prior experience with leadership and management development.
- Prior experience in healthcare.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.