Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented IT Communications Lead to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Oakland, CA area.
Responsible for providing complex communications consultation, communications planning, implementation and recommended solutions for multiple company programs and projects (targeting both internal and external audiences) to meet organizational brand and reputation goals.
Essential Functions Responsibilities include but may not be limited to: Strategize with leadership, the project team, and IT Communications to identify communication priorities, develop communication plans and creative briefs, research and analyze information and stakeholder audiences, write announcements and other communication materials, prepare presentations, and manage the overall communication program to fulfill the goals and objectives of the project.
Create consistent and compelling positioning, messaging, and tactics that are consistent with the company brand. Partner with IT Communications on communications and assist in coordinating communications with other IT Process & Tools projects. Drive communications projects in a way that strengthens internal relationships, reflects the company's core values and desired behaviors, and reflects best practices of business communications. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $51.08 - 57.46 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Drive development and execution of strategic communications plans that address the varying audiences, messaging, vehicles and timing
- Prepare communications for cross-functional audiences at all levels of the organization
- Seek opportunities to integrate communication activities across organization and initiatives, ensuring consistency of communications deliverables with other strategic communications
- Monitor effectiveness of communications activities and maintain ongoing two-way dialogue with impacted organizations
- Coordinate with overall OCM organization activities including training and stakeholder management to ensure alignment and integration of efforts
- High School Diploma/GED Required.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in corporate communications environment, including intensive project communications support and content development.
- Experience in change leadership and change communications.
- Demonstrated professional-level writing and editing skills for Web and traditional media.
- Superior collaboration skills for working in a complex, non-hierarchical organizational structure.
- Able to respond to emerging issues and crises.
- Recent experience in planning and implementing stakeholder engagement plans and internal communications campaigns for a large, complex organization, agency and health care background required, with track record of increasing responsibility.
- Must have strong communication and planning skills, be a detail oriented, well organized, problem solving/analytical, self-directed, team focused, and results oriented individual.
- Excellent presentation and PowerPoint skills.
- Professionalism that is consistent with the company's core values and desired behaviors.
- Master's degree in business, communications or other relevant field.
- Information technology experience.
- Proven experience with organizational change and stakeholder engagement.
- Min 5 years of experience working in a complex corporate communications environment with demonstrated excellence in developing, implementing, and monitoring strategic communications program.
- Demonstrated experience in communications strategy, development, and execution to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated experience leading communications on a change program
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Working knowledge of the information technology industry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.