Our IT Engineer Solution Architect
is primarily responsible for the end user experience interacting with Information Systems through managed collaboration (Office 365), mobile, and desktop engineering. This role will have substantial knowledge and experience of the Office 365 platform, services, and related configurations. Will provide mentoring, consultation, and leadership for architecture, configuration, migration best practices, and strategies. All of this would be done leveraging enterprise technologies such as Exchange Hybrid, Office 365 portal, Intune, SharePoint, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) among others. This role will be unique to client and will help drive and shape the future of how and where we conduct business.
This role ensures the planning, selection, build, and maintenance of high quality technology solutions that meet defined and emerging business capability needs in a cost effective way. Partners with IT Security Analysts and Enterprise Architects to establish, understand, and adhere to technical and IT security standards. Involved in all aspects of the technology lifecycle to ensure that non-functional and functional requirements are adhered to in design and build so solutions are stable, secure, resilient, and perform well. Ensures that systems are maintained and supported to run effectively in production.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Design, build, implement, and support IT solutions.
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Understand industry leading solutions and trends for assigned technologies and applying those as appropriate for client.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions.
- Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement. Create and maintain solutions architecture artifacts and other strategy and system documentation.
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 15 years of experience in information technology, OR
- Master's degree and at least 12 years of experience in information technology, OR
- At least 17 years of experience in information technology,
- And 2 years lead experience.
skills: Preferred Qualifications:
- Expert knowledge of deploying Microsoft cloud services and platforms: Office 365, Azure, Intune, OneDrive, Skype/Teams, and Multi-factor Authentication (MFA).
- Strong working knowledge of Server technologies, Active Directory, Group Policy, and network technologies are required.
- Experience with Veritas Enterprise Vault and other archiving system is a plus.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills are required.
- Must have strong scripting skills in industry standard tools (i.e. PowerShell).
- Experience with third party migration tools for Exchange Server and Office 365.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) experience a plus.
- Experience with Desktop Engineering technologies (i.e. Windows 10, Autopilot, hardware diversity)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.