Sr. Transformation and Change Management Analyst
Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Sr. Transformation/Change Management Analyst to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Oakland, CA area.
Provides expert business analysis in support of designated initiatives. Responsible for auditing and evaluating the change management process of a business. Leads communication planning and communication activities resulting from a new project implementation. Must possess a deep knowledge of one or more of the following: business process improvement, designing business architectures, change program management, or people/organizational change management. Able to articulate the organizational transformation while working closely with key stakeholders. Must possess excellent communications skills and manage multiple stakeholders. Able to analyze the request for change and recommend a course of action and deliver in a timely manner. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $57.55 - 64.74 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Define and manage group change management strategy, approach and plan
- Develop and oversee the execution of an initiative level change management plan including: change impact assessments, stakeholder management, communications strategy and execution, training strategy and approach, organization and role alignment and culture and behavior change
- Integrate initiative level executive alignment needs with program level executive alignment
- Work closely with the program level Change Lead to integrate cross-initiative activities when appropriate
- Manage reporting and measuring individual initiative progress against adoption and impact goals
- Provide ongoing change management coaching and subject matter expertise to initiative leaders and teams
- Min 5+ years of relevant experience in organizational change management, or similar
- Education: High School Required
- Demonstrated experience leading groups through complex change programs
- Ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in the following:
- Oral communication
- Written communication
- Development of summary-level presentations
- Superior facilitation skills
- Coaching of managers
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal relations
- Conflict resolution
- Assessment and feedback
- Team building
- Working knowledge of the information technology functional area
- Demonstrated experience leading groups through agile and/or DevOps change programs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.