job summary: Randstad is looking for a Materials Engineer for an Awesome Opportunity in Andover!
Manager needs someone to review specifications and update drawings. Word and Excel Skills needed. This is a hands-on resource.
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create and review technical drawings, blueprints, schematics or specifications. Operate instruments, track test results, and troubleshoot when problems arise.
- Maintain equipment, including ordering parts and directing or performing preventative and repair maintenance as needed.
- Maintain logs and write reports of activity results and equipment maintenance.
More than 5 years professional experience. Education:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
skills: - Understand mechanical and electrical specifications
- Quality background in manufacturing
- Experience of working with suppliers
- Experience with Microsoft word and excel
- Organization skills
- Project management skills
- Flexibility in hours (sometimes stay late/possible Saturdays) Nice to have:
- SAP knowledge/experience
- Engineering change writing experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.