Data Center Solutions Architect
Remote work opportunity for an Architect to work with a data center solutions company who supports several thousand clients across the US.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
· Research, develop, and implement systems architecture standards for virtualized, converged, and cloud infrastructures.
· Ten years or more of hands-on system administration or system engineering experience.
· One or more of the following certifications preferred but experience can supplement:
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
· Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
· The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF)
· Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
skills: · Wide technical experience and knowledge with areas of depth through years of experience in application development, support, infrastructure design, and operations; a strong consultative background is a plus. Strong understanding of Power, Cooling, IT stack, and 2 megawatt infrastructures.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.