Cloud Software Engineer
The team consists of a diverse group of professionals that have a passion for software security. The team is driven to stay one step ahead of the rapidly evolving threat landscape and we have fun while doing it! We operate in a fast-paced, agile, development environment. We leverage the simplicity of KANBAN and the power of continuous integration and deployment to accelerate our delivery of high quality software. We work closely with vendors, partners, and industry leaders to incorporate the latest digital analytic techniques into our product.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
* Requires BSCS, BSEE or equivalent experience
* Initiative, drive, ability to learn.
* Passion for software security.
* Ability to work cross-functionally and gain cooperation of others
* Python development experience (3+ years)
* Linux (3+ years)
* Familiarity with file systems and common packaging formats
* Linux Containers: Docker and Kubernetes
* Understanding of modern software build tools and processes
skills: * Understanding of maintaining and monitoring production web-based services
* Knowledge of agile software development practices
* Ability to assist contractors in requirements interpretatio
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.