job summary: Data Analyst Job Purpose Summary / Position overview statement:
The Data Analyst will perform data analyses to generate actionable insights to grow and/or increase profitability of the business. This role will primarily work with querying dispenser log and field service data and performing analyses to determine equipment behaviors in the field. The ideal candidate should possess good knowledge of database, SQL experience and strong statistical foundation. Experience with python and R would be a plus. Candidate must also be curious and have a passion for problem solving.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Query and clean data from diverse sources including machine log, service calls and other external business sources.
- Perform statistical analyses to determine causes of field/business issues.
- Extract insights to guide action plans to resolve issues or drive performance improvement.
- Develop and deploy dashboards/reports to provide visibility to key performance indicators.
- 1-3 years of work experience.
- Highly proficient with SQL; Redshift experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of database and statistics foundation.
- Skilled in visualization tools like Tableau, MicroStrategy, etc.
- Excellent data wrangling techniques; experience with python or R programming desirable.
- Good communication skills; adept at collaborating with business and technical stakeholders.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, "start-up" environment.
- Proven problem-solving skills, curious and passionate in troubleshooting.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.