Randstad is looking for a Software Engineer with 2+ years of experience to join our clients team in the Carlsbad (92011) area of San Diego, CA on a Direct Hire/Permanent basis. This person will be joining a team of 6 other Software Engineers. The client is in the Medical Device industry.
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Responsibilities include:
- Design, develop and test software
- Help resolve design issues in existing software
- Help with active product development
- Be able to contribute to multiple projects (usually 2-3 at a time)
- Design, develop and implement product graphic user interface (GUI)
qualifications: Required Skills:
- 2+ years of experience as Software Engineer developing Desktop Applications
- Experience focused in C#, WPF and MVVM
- Database Design experience
- SQL experience
- BS Degree
- Knowledge of Source Control
- 401K with matching
- Flex Time
- Some remote once established
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Great options for Medical, Dental and Life
- 5% end of Year bonus to salary
: TFS, C#, XAML, WPF, MVVM, SQL, Desktop Applications, Source Control, GUI
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.