Sr. Desktop Support
job summary: Sr. Desktop Support- Contract Job Description:
Our client in Western Suburbs of Chicago needs a Sr. Desktop Support to supplement their team.
location: Downers Grove, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Be the onsite support requiring hands on troubleshooting of software and hardware on laptops and desktop computers.
- Set up and configure new user work stations and upgrade existing equipment.
- Know and understand all networking and telecomm systems.
- LAN, Servers and Wi-Fi connectivity of the office will fall under your responsibility
- Documentation of all steps and tickets are expected to be recorded in the client's ticketing system
- Re-imaging, data migrations/restorations, and remote troubleshoot as needed.
- 6-8+ years of Deskside / Helpdesk environment
- Working knowledge of infrastructure hardware components, hardware configurations, and have strong software experience.
- Must be able to communicate technical issues to both technical and non-technical end users.
skills: Desired Skills:
- 1-2 years telecomm support
- Bachelor's degree
- Technology Certification(i.e. MCSE)
- CompTIA A+ certification a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.