- Provide hands on basic to intermediate IT device support for a large client in Vernon Hills, IL
- Great documentation skills, ability to learn, background in IT
- Experience with multiple systems and likes challenge , that is key to success
- This is a 1st shift opportunity with potential to convert to a permanent employee
location: Vernon Hills, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 21 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Provide hands on troubleshooting of IT devices including phones, tablets, laptops, computers etc.
- Take tickets through Service Now ticketing system
- Provide some phone - 10%
- Document and track troubleshooting steps, incident solutions and support requests
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science OR Associate's degree in a computer-related field, plus one year of experience in a relevant technical role, OR a minimum 2 years in a technical support or systems administration role
- Experience providing hands on technical support for devices
skills: Professional experience providing basic to intermediate hands on troubleshooting of IT devices including phones, tablets, laptops, computers etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.