This position will be part of an Application Delivery team for a growing Card Services business. As a full stack Software Developer on this Agile team, you will have the opportunity to design, develop and implement enhancements for a large, multi-client web application within a collaborative/paired setting.
location: Omaha, Nebraska
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 51 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
You will perform Cloud Development using responsive web design and test driven development with Java, ReactJS and Spring Boot for deployment on Pivotal Cloud Foundry. Responsibilities also include extensive interaction with a cross-functional team to define and design a first in class user experience, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues, and migration of portions of the legacy product to the new technologies and platform.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in requirements analysis, design, coding and unit testing of scalable web applications
- 3 years J2EE development experience with
- Java, Spring, Spring Boot
- Developing and consuming REST AND SOAP Services in Spring/Java
- Developing JUNIT test cases
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.