job summary: Summary
We are seeking a highly motivated techno functional business analyst, configuration expert to join our corporate finance systems team. Candidate must have strong hands-on technical expertise with Oracle cloud, integration with other ERP platforms - P2P (Coupa preferred), AP, HRIS. Financial Services domain knowledge is preferred. Candidates should have excellent client facing skills and be able to articulate technical issues.
Candidates should have excellent client facing skills, be able to independently problem solve and possess the ability to clearly articulate technical issues. The candidate would become the face of the application to our corporate finance teams and senior members of the team.
location: Culver City, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $170,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Primary Function & Essential Responsibilities
- Responsible for development and support of Oracle Fusion, P2P platform, AP/HR systems
- Hands-on development of critical integrations between ERP systems and business processes
- Responsible for effective communication and interaction with project teams
- Work closely with ERP team, Financial Systems functional support team and business users to plan integration changes
BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical training and professional work experience.
skills: Skills & Abilities
- 7 - 10 year's cumulative experience designing and integrations between ERP systems
- Expertise with ERP platforms - Oracle Cloud ERP, P2p Coupa, Concur, GL Systems - Microsoft Dynamics preferred
- Must have hands on experience with integration technologies or middleware applications - C#, SQL, SSIS, messaging, Mulesoft, etc.
- Prior background with application development in relevant domains preferred
- Strong understanding of software development practices and patterns
- Strong hands-on knowledge of continuous integration technologies, scripting, and tooling
- Detail oriented, focus on improving code metrics and with strong analytical and organizational skills to effectively work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.