- Local Guides is a global recognition & reward program for people who love to share their experiences by contributing content to Google Maps, which helps others make more confident local decisions.
- As an Email Analyst for Local Guides, you're responsible for utilizing SQL, and a strong knowledge of relational databases, to help deliver emails to Local Guides and analyze their outcomes.
- This includes managing the needs of multiple campaigns simultaneously, working with cross-functional stakeholders, writing scripts, and providing clean, data-driven analyses of campaign performance.
- You are detail oriented and take responsibility for ensuring data quality across deliverables.
- You're able to adapt to changing requirements, and can synthesize articulate campaign summaries to both technical and non-technical teams.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $66.67 - 74.16 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Top 3 daily responsibilities
- Utilizing Google's data stores, write scripts to generate email recipient lists for the Local Guides campaign
- Ensure quality, and proper utilization of data, for all Local Guides email campaigns, considering dynamic, targeted, and localized experiences across many types of users
- Provide analyses of our email campaigns, enabling a strong feedback loop to Content Strategy teams
- Become an expert in Local Guides email data, and ensure
- Local Guides emails are a leading example of how to do email at Google Drive improvements to team process around email recipient list generation and analytics
- Interact with all organizational levels, develop and manage project schedules, identify risks and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
BA/BS in any field 3 plus years with SQL-style languages, working with large datasets
skills: Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory
- BA/BS in any field 3 plus years with SQL-style languages, working with large datasets
- Experience in an Analyst position, ideally providing support to Marketing or related teams
- Excellent attention to detail while working in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience in developing and analysing models for Machine Learning. Scrappy - gets the job done with the tools available
- Ability to navigate complex processes
- Experience working with a VCS (ie, git, svn)
- Experience working with email campaigns, and doing analyses for marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with object oriented programming languages
- Basic knowledge of templating languages like freemarker
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.