job summary: Project Overview:
Google Assistant Communications, Team owns end to end assistant features in the calling, email, video call domain through the Google Assistant
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $53.33 - 58.89 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities :
- Leading projects successfully through the product development life cycle
- Managing multiple stakeholders & teams working on efforts with varied priorities, scopes & timelines
- Identifying opportunities for improved collaboration, rolling out solutions & facilitating connection
- Defining & iterating on cross-team processes for launch, landing, team management, escalation, etc.
- Communicating up, across, and down with regard to status, risks, urgent issues, etc.
- Building knowledge & community across T/PgM teams
BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
skills: Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Software Program Management experience is required
- 1-3 years experience for a Technical Program Manager
- Experience in shipping consumer-facing software products.
- Experience with Scrum based software life cycles
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.