Work with the support team to investigate and resolve reported issues with the company's Peoplesoft System
location: Hoboken, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Investigate and develop solutions to resolve bugs .
- Investigate, plan and develop solutions for any approved system enhancements.
- Data migration activities.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of any projects identified and approved by the wider team.
- PeopleSoft Financials Developer v9.2 - Treasury and Cash Management Modules
- Minimum of 24 months practical PeopleSoft IT development experience using PeopleTools.
- Good command of the PeopleTools suite (App Engine/PeopleCode/ BI Publisher reports).
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a global team.
- Oracle or other relational database experience (SQL).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.