- The Creative Team at Google Cloud is looking for an exceptional vibrant, self-starter to fill the role of Creative Marketing Program Manager.
- This is a key role for a results-oriented person with the ability to communicate effectively, encourage sound decision-making and guide the teams he/she works with to successfully deliver on commitments.
- The ideal candidate has previous experience working in a creative agency and/or internal creative department with experience on a variety of digital & traditional campaigns where high quality results are required.
- A program manager is highly comfortable facilitating and coaching teams in a fast paced, solutions oriented environment.
- This individual will drive the execution of various campaign initiatives across various Google Cloud products, being the central source-of-truth for a multidisciplinary team.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $62.00 - 68.46 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Organize and facilitate project planning, weekly meetings, and presentations. Track milestones and tasks with assigned teams
- Identify and remove impediments that block the team's ability to meet project objectives
- Provide timely status reports; introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks and communicate timelines and approval framework for cross team understanding
- Facilitate team discussions and resolve conflict
- Partner with Head of Program Management and other leads to identify, develop, and roll-out new processes when appropriate
7 years of project/program management experience in a creative agency or internal creative marketing team that produces marketing campaigns.
skills: Minimum Qualifications:
- 7 years of project/program management experience in a creative agency or internal creative marketing team that produces marketing campaigns.
- Experience in digital and social media space.
- Strong command of the creative process for development of traditional media.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with teams cross-functional teams across multiple departments
- Outstanding organizational, negotiation and relationship-building abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a rapid paced environment on multiple projects in a large company atmosphere.
- Proven experience working for creative brands both consumer and B2B.
- Ability to work on a global scale across many internal stakeholders with varying degrees of experience with visual storytelling and the production of digital and experiential assets.
- Ability to manage, envision and run large campaigns and small, scrappy assignments with tight deadlines.
- Must have Creative Marketing or Agency Experience working on creative marketing campaigns.
- This is not a developer program management roll. This is not the right fit for Agile,
- Scrum Masters, waterfall methodology or anything like that.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.