job summary: Overview:
- Ghostwriter is an automated content creation platform for content strategists.
- As a business analyst for Ghostwriter, you will be responsible for supporting our growing client base by implementing comprehensive management plans per project while supporting daily operations with ad hoc query and data analytics.
- As a project in its early stages of growth, we are looking for someone with an eye for process improvement who can aid with the development and implementation of solutions through all phases of the project life-cycle.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $66.67 - 74.16 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Summarize available data per client and provide suggestions to content strategist to optimize output.
- Manage data pipeline, scripts and tables.
- Analyze precision/recall of output, suggest areas for improvement, summarize findings for stakeholders.
- Evaluate existing processes, seeking ways to increase effectiveness of program through implementation of technical, strategic and analytic solutions.
- Assess current and new client needs against long term vision for tool - summarize findings for stakeholders.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Gathering, identifying and documenting business requirements.
BA/BS in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Economics, Compter Science, or related degrees)
skills: Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory
- BA/BS in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Economics, Compter Science, or related degrees)
- High proficiency with SQL language and database management 5 plus years experience in a highly analytical role
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights Highly proactive and scrappy problem solver
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports Ability to quickly pivot focus if priorities change
- Understanding software development processes and procedures Technical writing capabilities
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.