Our healthcare insurance client in Washington, DC is looking for an Enterprise Architect to join their team. This is a contract to hire position and they are looking for someone who has experience in creating a well architected system of systems and is able to clearly and effectively articulate the future state vision at an enterprise level.
This architect needs to have strong tech capability; however, they need to possess a consulting presence, influence, and be deal with ambiguity with grace. This person will work closely with the teams to understand the overall strategy and craft a well thought out and logical business plan.
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
salary: $76.41 - 83.02 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
8-11 Years' Experience
- This position requires a BA/BS in computer science or related field
experience, plus Business Architect/Modeler experience in high-level systems and/or applications.
- Certified Business Architect (CBA) preferred
- Experience with business and systems analysis and design methodologies and tools, and experience with large and complex systems.
- Excellent analytical, planning, and communication skills.
- Experience with multi-system/platform program integration.
- Strong business architecture modeling skills, particularly in BIZBOK.
- Strong ability to explain and demonstrate the value of business architecture
- Excellent written and spoken language skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated awareness of new systems technologies and how they could be leveraged to benefit the company, customers and providers, new business strategies and corporate initiatives.
- Must possess the qualities, skills, business acumen, experience, and discipline to ensure business and systems architecture alignment.
- Strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management.
- The ability to interface across several channels, acting as a visionary, to assist, proactively in developing project direction.
skills: Preferred Education and Experience:
- Masters in Computer Science or Business Administration or related field.
- Served as business architect in health insurance payer organization.
- Active participant in business architecture organizations.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.