Help Desk Analyst
Level One Service Desk technician---receives inbound phone calls for technical support for client based proprietary systems, Windows, application and mobile devices support. Requires minimum 1 year Service Desk or Help Desk support in an Enterprise environment support level of >1000 end users. Must possess solid communication (written/oral) skills. Experience with various ticketing tools (i.e. Salesforce, Service Now, Remedy). Proven experience working in a fast pace customer service industry.
location: Frisco, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 6pm
education: No Degree Required
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Addresses and resolves basic incidents and requests; logs all incidents and requests; engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
- Identifies and uses the appropriate priority levels for logging incidents and requests to set criticality level and to engage the proper team(s) for resolution.
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
- Ensures the end-to-end customer experience and provides a single point-of-contact for the customer.
- Documents resolutions and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases.
- Grows general knowledge of current corporate, division, and facility-specific products, increasing ability to resolve requests on first contact.
- Provides after hours and on-call support as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Specific Client Job Responsibilities:
- Provisions, maintains, and removes security privileges for users of client applications and systems.
- Provides Tier 1 support for off the shelf, business applications as well as proprietary applications used by the customer(s).
- Works with members of the Customer's teams and other workgroups within IT on projects and initiatives as needed.
- Demonstrates ability and desire to learn Business and/or Production specific applications, technology, and terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Customer Service Centric (Personable, Enjoys helping others)
- Works as part of a Team
- Competency in call center tracking tools
- Prior experience supporting customers in use of application software.
- Proficiency in using support software tools.
- Customer service orientation and/or prior customer service training.
- Strong understanding of general, security-related procedures.
- 1 to 2 years Level One support in an Enterprise environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.