job summary: Position Description:
- As a Partner Marketing Manager for Chrome Enterprise, you'll build, manage, and optimize marketing strategy and campaigns with our leading technology partners.
- You have a solid understanding of cloud computing, end user computing, and the importance of a strong partner ecosystem. You have and will continue to develop your technical aptitude, relationship management skills, and business acumen.
- You're able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion.
- You'll develop solid and impactful working relationships with both our partners and various stakeholder groups within Google Cloud.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $69.33 - 76.56 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Build and maintain relationships with key Chrome Enterprise technology partners
- Ope rationalize the go-to-market and joint marketing strategies with a focus on Chrome Enterprise technology partners
- Monitor and evolve strategic partner co-marketing plans and requests. Develop overall positioning, messaging, storytelling and strategic plans for joint marketing campaigns.
- Create joint marketing content, including decks, infographics, whitepapers, and more.
- Manage Chrome Enterprise's presence at leading partner events
- Work with Product Marketing, Product, and Engineering teams and partners to drive awareness of our joint solutions and further business growth.
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs), pipeline and measure ROI to ensure the success of ongoing campaigns and marketing activities.
- Support onboarding marketing activity of new partners as we expand technology partner programs
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in technology or software marketing.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience building and growing relationships with key technology partners.
- Experience in marketing enterprise software, ideally with a focus on end user computing.
- Experience in building creative assets and marketing content.
- Experience in planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs and campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability as a product or technology advocate. Ability to collaborate with engineering and marketing teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.