Randstad is looking for a Systems Engineer to join one of our client's team on a direct hire basis. The client is located in the 92121 area of San Diego. This person will be responsible for installation, configuration, performance monitoring of Operating Systems.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Responsibilities include:
- Operating System design, deployment, upgrades, performance monitoring, patching and troubleshooting
- Software and Hardware configuration
- Prepare System instillations plans
- Knowledge of software capabilities and operations
- Update Software and implement in
- System documentation
- Determine optimal configuration of OS and make changes accordingly
qualifications: Required Skills:
- 7+ years of experience with Linux Administration (Red Hat)
- BS Degree or 10+ years of experience
- Programming experience (C, C++ or C#)
- Experience with software conversion tools
skills: Desired Skills:
- Red Hat Certified
- SDLC experience
- MS Degree of higher
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.