PC Refresh Project Configuration Technician Work as part of a group of technical team members during a fast-paced, Windows-based, hardware refresh project.
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for configuring and preparing PCs for deployment in a central warehouse location.
- Configuration includes standard activities such as adding PCs to active directory, installing applications utilizing Computer Associates software delivery tools, manual software installs, configuring end-user profiles and reimages machines if needed. PCs will be distributed to end-user locations nationwide for deployment by another team.
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of related experience
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust security clearance
- Extremely well organized
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to maintain or exceed production goals with machine setups
- Certifications such as Comptia A+, MCP, ITIL V3 Foundations
- Experience using CA ITCM to manage endpoint devices
- Familiarity with government IT environment and administrative processes
- Experience with ServiceNow IT Service Management Solution
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.