Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of complex and cross-functional project oriented work efforts. Manages multiple projects simultaneously. Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations. Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers. Partners with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- 5+ years of professional IT work experience with 5+ years of Project Management
- Scrum Master experience preferred but not required
- Solid understanding of Agile methodology and experience managing delivery of Agile projects
- A proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Ability to navigate a fast paced, highly matrixed organization effectively
- Proven ability to present and communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally
- Ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives
- Flexible and adaptable in dynamic environments
- Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects
- Exemplary core IT project management skills
- Excellent problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
qualifications: Preferred Qualifications:
- Required experience in Allscripts EHR, Epic Practice Mgmt experience or similar clinical systems experience
- Caliber requirements management application experience or similar
- ALM testing management application experience or similar
- Clinical office workflow experience a plus
- Working knowledge of SharePoint for team collaboration
- Rally agile management application experience or similar
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers and all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills including the ability to manage conflict and find mutually acceptable resolutions.
skills: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Project Management certificate may be required. Typically has 7 to 10 years of IT work experience, including 4 or more years managing projects and requires prior management, supervisory, or team leader experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.