QA-Engineer-Software Test I
Who You'll Work With:
You will be part of an experienced team working on next generation Cloud based Management Software for Data Center products. You will have the opportunity to work and learn in a fast-paced environment with a team of talented engineers and will get plenty of opportunities to gain technical expertise in Cloud related technologies, Datacenter environment.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Who You Are:
You are an ambitious self-starter who enjoys new challenges and wants to be part of a winning team. developing & testing the state-of-the-art software. You are someone who constantly challenges the status quo, learn and innovate. Excellent team player with strong work ethics and culture. You have a Master's degree in Computer Science or related field with preferably 3 years of distributed software development or testing experience.
- Strong Python programming skills with 3 Years of hands on experience in automating API (Rest API) & GUI (using Selenium)
o Submit Intermediate Python assessment of the candidate along with Resume.
- Experience using GIT, Bitbucket, JIRA, XML, JSON
- 1-2 Years experience in working with VMWare ESX, vSphere, Windows Server, Linux Server OS & troubleshooting
- 1-2 Years of experience in test plan development, testing and debugging software issues.
- 1-2 Years of Hands on experience working with containers and Kubernetes
- Hands on experience on Cisco UCS will be a plus.
- CCNA Certification a plus.
skills: Soft Skills
- Think automation first. Passion for coding and can-do attitude towards any complex tasks.
- Able to multitask and handle competing priority tasks. Strong analytical and communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.