Sr. IT Systems Test Engineer
IT Systems Test Engineer Sr.
The Application Development Performance Engineering Team has a contractor assignment where the person will work closely with Application Teams and Quality Assurance. The team conducts performance engineering and testing across all of the Apps platforms. Testing includes performance testing, stress testing, and load testing using the Microsoft Visual Studio Performance Testing tools. This assignment will be responsible for and interact with over 13 Platforms and hundreds of applications across the enterprise.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
The ideal contractor will have at least 2 years of performance testing and automated testing experience. In addition, they need at least 1 year experience using Microsoft Visual Studio Performance Testing tools. This contractor will have opportunities to code and build things to automate tests, with that; C# skills are preferred in order to get load tests, stress tests and performance tests to work.
We are looking for candidates who are motivated to move our performance engineering group into the future working on new technology such as in Mobile testing; testing in a Cloud; and using new cutting edge tools. You will be able to use your technical skills to create the optimal solution.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Performance Testing tools
- Microsoft Visual Studio developer environment
- C# - Experience as a developer or an STE Test Automation resource
- Automated testing high degree technical; Uses MC Visual
- Must have at least 5 years of related work experience in system test engineering roles, which includes strong working knowledge of software applications, software development life cycle, computer programming and testing methodologies
- Experience with test automation and C# experience; interested in testing
skills: Education Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study (e.g., Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS) and a minimum four years of related work experience designing, programming, testing and supporting software programs and applications.
- In lieu of a degree, a minimum of six years related work experience designing, programming, testing and supporting software programs or applications may be accepted.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.