job summary: Randstad has an awesome opportunity for an Engineering Project Manager is Carlsbad, CA!
Assist in planning, coordinating and executing engineering projects.
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Work with management to develop project budget.
- Provide support in developing energy conservation and management programs.
- Work in compliance with standard operating procedures and company policies.
- Support in conducting audits and implement audit recommendations.
- Address complaints in timely and accurate manner. Ensure that work area is maintained clean, safe and organized.
- Execute daily work load assigned by lead on a timely fashion.
- Analyze potential problem and suggest corrective actions.
- Manage repair and maintenance requests promptly.
- Provide assistance to other Engineers when needed.
- Develop preventive maintenance programs and support in improvements.
- Handle engineering equipment safely and effectively to avoid accidents.
More than 5 years professional experience. Education
: Bachelor's / Master's Degree or equivalent.
skills: Additional information regarding assignment:
- Individual with high attention to detail
- Organized and thorough
- Provide status / update reports, showing progress to project completion
- Ability to work independently on project task and objectives
- Clear communication; written and verbal. Individual will be interacting with other engineers.
- Ability to follow work instructions / standard operating procedures and create 'equipment packets' for onsite equipment
- Experience in remediation efforts or other focused project work a strong plus
- SAP experience a plus, but not required
- Previous experience working in Medical Device industry or equivalent helpful, but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.