Our Washington DC financial client is seeking a skilled customer service associate to provide greeter and front desk assistance to the mobility team.
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
salary: $22.51 - 23.22 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
responsibilities: Detailed Job Description
- Welcomes visitors in a very friendly way, have them sign-in electronically, triage very basic mobility support issues and escort clients to assigned Analyst for service
- Primarily responsible for answering the service phone line.
- Answers questions about the center and offers required information to walk-in clients
- Maintains safe and clean reception area and Service Center
- Responsible for printing all required end user guides and documents
- Ships devices to Country Office locations
- Point of Contact for maintenance issues
- Provides some basic troubleshooting on the mobile devices
- Configure devices to wifi network
- Assists clients in SecurID token provisioning process
- Provides training on use of SecurID token
- Any other duty assigned by the Service manager
- AA degree, or equivalent work experience preferred Demonstrated abilities in strong Customer Service and excellent oral communications skills.
- Knowledge of computer technology (Microsoft Operating systems, Microsoft office Suit and Outlook is a must),
- Knowledge of mobile device technology (including Android and iOS).
- Ability to set priorities
- Strong organizational skills
skills: customer service mentality
knowledge of mobile devices
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.