Randstad Technologies is seeking a Test Engineer!
Develops test plans, procedures and test reports in order to insure company products and services comply with customer, regulatory, and company requirements.
location: Englewood, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Desired experience and characteristics:
- Track record of successful testing in complex technical and organizational environments
- Experience with functional, integration, and performance testing
- Experience with manual and automated testing and can help drive maturity of automation
- Can deploy applications to app servers and troubleshoot issues
- Experience with Agile and/or SAFe methodologies
- Experience with distributed teams and in working across organizational boundaries
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
- An ownership mindset
- Must be a US Person to support military environments
skills: - Experience with most of the following technologies and tools: Micro Focus ALM (HP), UFT, Jira, Jama, web services, XML, XSD, JSON, AWS, Azure, API testing, distributed systems testing, Spring Tool Suite (preferred) or Selenium, SOAPUI, JMeter, Postman,
- Experience with databases like Postgres and can write queries
- Basic (or better) UNIX competence
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.