We are currently seeking a full time Desktop Engineer for the Houston, TX area. An ideal candidate will be responsible for the design and deployment of solutions using services like Windows 10, SCCM and hardware devices.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
You will be joining a team that supports and enables the clients global activities by providing a global Digital infrastructure platform. You will focus on group-wide, user-facing technologies that enhance the way the group collaborates and does business. You will deliver and enhance user experience and productivity on a global scale.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of design/engineering/architecture experience in end user computing technologies.
- Strong hands-on Windows engineering and administration experience, version 7 & 8
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory Group Policy management
- Powershell scripting and SCCM
- Experience troubleshooting/supporting multiple devices and desktop technology
- Experience supporting users from a global standpoint
- Substantial experience with problem solving in complex system and network infrastructures, with a focus on ensuring a positive end user experience
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work closely with users on the server side
- Strong service-management concepts
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.