A client of ours in San Antonio is looking for a Documentum Developer for a 3+ month contract opportunity in the San Antonio, TX area.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Designs and develops solutions that address business needs and opportunities; proposes changes that would make the Documentum environment a more effective solution; and gathers requirements, creates custom technical design documents, and performs unit and system testing and implementation plans for small to complex projects.
- Maintains and administers Documentum in an "enterprise environment", including daily monitoring; systems troubleshooting, and performance analysis; assists with technical guidance to site administrators; supports Systems team in the installation, configuration, security, operations, backup requirements, software maintenance and upgrades; and collaborates on design of redundancy solutions.
- Uses judgment and creativity in design and coding approaches to meet the requirements and functional specifications as provided by the business and Information Technology.
- Participates in planning and execution of tasks related to Documentum based initiatives; and upgrades versions of current systems, third party solutions, and integration with additional enterprise systems.
- Develops, configures, and maintains document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections; and performs typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore, and issue resolution.
- Performs technical support of Documentum including communicating the location of libraries, their purpose and workflows; and uses xCP and Inputaccel to develop forms for capturing and workflow in Documentum.
- Assists SWBC divisions in standardizing and optimizing the way data/information is stored and retrieved and trains of best practices for users when using Documentum.
- Maintains current industry knowledge of development concepts and best practices and procedures for Documentum and associated products/solutions.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field.
- Must have at least five (5) years in EMC Documentum, Content Server, WebTop, Taskspace, IBM WebSphere, or related experience.
- EMC Documentum and WebSphere certifications preferred.
- In-depth technical knowledge within the Documentum application suite.
- Strong experience with xCP 2.x application development and customization. Hands on experience with xCP 16.4 preferred.
- Hands on experience with Documentum 7.x installation and upgrades.
- Experience working with Documentum products like xCP Designer, BPS, BAM, DA, xMS, Content Server, xDA.
- Strong understanding of relational databases and experience working with DQL/SQL queries.
- Proficient with Documentum Administration and eco-system.
- Strong Java and DFC programming skills.
- Proficient working with IDEs like Eclipse, Documentum Composer, Spring STS etc.
- Good exposure to reporting framework and tools like BIRT, Power BI, etc.
- Ability to work in agile and fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate eagerness and ability to adapt and learn new tools and technologies.
- Must have strong organizational, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of current (common) office related software products implemented on a network is essential, including: MS Office and Windows Operating Systems.
- Business continuity planning and implementation.
- Must have excellent experience with Documentum xCP development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.