Sr. Cloud Integration Engineer
We are currently seeking a fulltime Sr. Cloud Integration Engineer for the Houston, TX area. An ideal candidate will provide solutions to streamline performance and enhance reliability to change the way the client delivers software across all lines of business. You will use your technical architecture experience and strong communication skills to work with agile, cross functional teams as you migrate applications to cloud technologies.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience with networking and security globally to provide solutions architecture and site reliability engineering.
- Strong technical design skills
- Strong understanding of complex systems
- Proven software engineering skills
- Ability to find creative or innovative solutions to complex challenges
- Experience with containers and container management platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) would be advantageous
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies
- 5+ years of experience migrating cloud technologies
- 3 years experience developing using clouds service providers such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud etc..
skills: You will collaborate with architects and designers across technology groups to ensure applications are able to run smoothly, efficiently and reliably.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.