Sales Engineer - Network
Randstad Technologies, a global and national leader in the IT staffing and services industry is seeking an Network Pre Sales Engineer to work in Baltimore, MD. If this sounds like the kind of career move you've been wanting to make, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
· Senior specialist and architect within the network domain, leading specific activities towards next generation network infrastructure.
· Contribute to global technology road maps.
· Take responsibility for the architecture and design of specific network infrastructure solutions focusing on enabling stable operations, simplification, standardization and delivery according to agreements.
· Ensure documentation is produced and maintained with agreed quality.
· Represent Infrastructure Operations in projects and shine all the way from analysis, design and transition to operation and continuous improvement.
· Contribute significantly to stable operations by creating and reviewing change requests and operational reports.
· Build strong partnerships externally and internally to deliver your results through yourself and others.
· Take responsibility of the network technology track in multiple projects together with our outsourcing partners and our project management team
· Drive cost efficiency within your domain of expertise.
· Design and drive implementation of IT Security initiatives together with the IT Security department.
· A knack for technology and thrive in developing and implementing technical solutions to business challenges.
· A minimum of 7-10 years of professional experience demonstrating your expertise in network architecture and of course you are passionate about the evolution of technology.
· Experiencing in playing a key specialist role in several cloud transformation projects, standardizing and optimizing a modern hybrid infrastructure environment.
· Most likely you hold several certifications related to one or more infrastructure areas: as a minimum in network but could very well be supplemented with security certifications.
· ITIL is not new to you - actually you have extensive experience operating within ITIL processes and related procedures. You are probably ITIL Foundation certified.
· You are experienced and comfortable in working with and directing outsourcing suppliers to successfully achieve the desired outcomes.
· Most likely you have a formal education, Bachelor/Master's degree - preferably within an IT-related discipline.
· Ideally, you have experience from manufacturing and/or retail.
· You are fluent in English both in writing and verbally.
skills: · A can-do attitude and thrive in complex technical environments with several improvement areas.
· Personal drive is key to succeed and you manage to deliver even under difficult circumstances.
· You like to collaborate with many stakeholders and understand the importance of clear communication.
· Dynamic planning is needed in this position as priorities changes with business priorities.
· You're an eager learner , is naturally curious and thorough in your work.
· A positive attitude and a good sense of humor - we like to have fun while we work hard.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.