Looking for a full stack Software Engineer who not only cares about what you produce but how you produce it. We are looking for individuals who continually strive to advance engineering excellence and technology innovation.
of Your Role
You will actively contribute to the code base while actively collaborating with multi discipline team members and customers. You'll use your critical thinking skills to translate storyboards and use cases into applications that give the organization a strategic edge.
location: South Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- You will lead design and implementation of software solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements and that are aligned to the program's strategic direction
- You will lead application design efforts, participate in design reviews and code reviews.
- Fully engaging in product quality plan efforts, including test case development, design and code reviews and regression testing.
- Contribute to enhancing engineering practice in the areas of ATDD and CI/CD.
- Engaging in working with global team of developers in leading best practices for software engineering.
We're Looking For
- Knack for writing clean, testable, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Deep knowledge of middleware Java stack, messaging technologies and web containers
- Comfortable working in an Agile software delivery environment, with exposure to continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Passionate about engineering excellence with a strong understanding of object-orientated programming.
skills: The Skills
- You have expert knowledge in J2EE application development frameworks and demonstrate proficiency, quality and passion in your coding ability.
- You have worked in a fast paced Agile software development environment with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools, and understand how to deliver using an Acceptance Test-Driven development (ATDD) approach.
- You have experience building enterprise cloud enabled distributed systems.
- You know legacy monolithic architecture and how to convert to a micro service based architecture.
- You will provide technical and organization leadership and are quick to establish and leverage relationships to deliver excellent results.
- You will provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career potential
- You are committed to collaborative problem solving and communication
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.