Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Director of Business Operations to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the San Diego, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
The company has embarked on a new system strategy needed to address aging Membership Administration (MA) architecture and technology, better meet customer service, fulfill operational and compliance needs, and realize new capabilities. The new enterprise system will replace existing technology and operational processes across all of the company's 8 regions. The company is seeking a testing leader in Operations to serve as the point of contact for business testing activities, working in partnership with an overall accountable Program the company's MC Business Testing Leader. the company business testing strategy will encompass Joint Partnership Testing (JPT), User Acceptance Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Risk Based Comparison Testing (RBC), Business Validation Testing (BVT), Cutover and Go Live Testing. This specific leader will support the overall test strategy and plan as well as support the day to day execution and provide oversight of team members who will assist in execution and identify and document test expected results, and have primary responsibility for the team responsible for performing 'hands on keyboard' test execution for UAT, JPT, BVT activities. This leader will work in partnership with peers by supporting testing activities. This position will lead the business operations users partaking in testing activities including the involvement of Shared Service MA operational leaders across several lines of business. This position will remain focused on ensuring the test results are aligned to business operations objectives. During test execution, this position is responsible for supporting executing plan as well as monitoring that business partners and current state systems contacts execute activities as planned. This role will report to a business operations leader responsible for the company's MC business operations team as this team is responsible to ensure the overall business strategy and objectives are achieved.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $72.22 - 81.25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Supports the company's MC Business Operations testing needs including supporting the architecting and designing of the business test to ensure business requirements are delivered upon.
- Provides input to other testing team leaders / members on scope of work and daily activities.
- Represent MA operations at program meetings and other forums including organizational teams and projects. Participate in development of Testing Strategy and Operational Resource Plan.
- Operate as a key liaison for operational resources, business process and regulatory requirements and drive negotiation of deliverables due dates and resource with operational business teams.
- Ensure alignment, coordination and appropriate representation of SOX and Finance partners in Test Strategy and Test Results approval.
- Support operational leadership review outcome and testing and provide approvals appropriately.
- Works with the company's MC program and IT contacts to ensure the test environment meets business operational needs.
- Manages the identification and documentation of the detailed testing activities for test planning and executions for operations users on a 'day to day' basis focused on business operational needs.
- Identifies, escalates risks /issues and presents risk/impact focused on operations to business leadership.
- Responsible for identifying and documenting expected results, during testing phases. Responsible for the review of MA testing results against documented business requirements.
- Analyzes test defects and identifies root cause, in partnership with all parties including: program testing, SMEs and/or business consultants on the company's MC program.
- Primary point of contact from operations and responsible for ensuring execution of tests of resolved issues to ensure fixes are complete and accurate as well as meet the business needs.
- Partners with the company's MC team, current system contacts, and others as the lead for MA operational reviews and root cause analysis.
- Ensures the agreed escalation process is followed and obtains approvals when needed.
- This position must be able to excel in a fast-paced environment balancing multiple business testing activities, priorities and schedules conducted across several locations including San Diego, CA, Denver, CO and Lake Oswego, OR. This position must lead by modeling all the company's Core Behaviors with emphasis on Solves Problems through Planning and Analysis, Demonstrates Business Acumen, Drives for Results, and Thinks and Acts Strategically.
- Minimum five (5) years of management experience.
- Minimum eight (8) years of process and/or project management, consulting, or related business experience.
- Bachelors degree OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum ten (10) years of process and/or project management, consulting, or related business experience preferred.
- MS Excel, MS Access, SQL and/or other data analytics tool experience preferred.
- Experienced in claims data, conversion, and integration preferred.
- Testing and/or QA experience in system implementation experience preferred.
- Experience in the company's health plan systems preferred.
- Membership Administration Experience preferred.
- Experience implementing and/or testing an ERP system preferred, that may include Oracle.
- Experience leading testing activities in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Certification preferred in the following Epic applications: Tapestry Core, Membership.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.