Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Director of Membership Connect to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the San Diego, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
The Director, Organization Effectiveness and Membership Connect Training works directly with Senior Leaders to promote and drive positive organizational effectiveness and related culture change and execute against the company's Value Compass as expressed in the company's Strategic Roadmaps, the National Agreement between the company and the Coalition of the company's Unions, and other key priorities and strategies. The Director helps clients plan and implement programs to increase the organization's efficiency and effectiveness as the company evolves to meet new business challenges. Key services include, but are not limited to: 1) Large-scale change management (structures, systems and processes of organization change), 2) Organizational development (including culture change) and 3) Performance Management.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $72.22 - 81.25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for establishing the approach, setting the priorities, and managing the organizational development, change management and reinforcement/performance management components of organizational strategic initiatives.
- Enhance effectiveness, impact and efficiency by integrating intiatives across the organization that are attempting to impact the same stakeholder groups and/or develop and provide services to the same by convening collaborative forums that enable various functions to leverage each others' expertise.
- Anticipate needs for and provide expert consultation to senior leaders to help them identify solutions that will enable the required changes and/or will further KP strategic initiatives.
- Develop and manage significant engagements.
- Build alignment of OE efforts across the organization to support Program wide initiatives. Convene the OE function and other related functions to discuss Program wide needs and initiatives, build capability and share best practices.
- Create tools, processes and training that enhances the capability, performance and impact of OE and related practitioners.
- Provide leadership, oversight, and coaching to senior OE and other consultants in the unit who are working with clients and on related projects.
- Provide professional development to OE consultants and actively manage performance.
- Twelve (12) years of work experience.
- Fifteen (15) years of work experience preferred.
- Experience applying change management techniques and developing and using management dashboards to communicate results.
Master's degree or Ph.D. in business administration, organizational effectiveness, organizational development, or organizational psychology is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work at senior levels with impact, OE at regional or national level of an organization, Management consulting.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications and developing presentations for executive audiences.
- Health care and/or health insurance knowledge preferred.
- Experience with training 'production' or hourly staff- creating content that is digestible to that audience/population.
- Experience within healthcare
- Seeking minimum of 5+ years of training background.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.