Randstad Technologies is seeking a Sr .NET Developer to join one of its clients in Beaverton.
This client is an agile development team seeking a Senior .NET web developer who is a self-starter that can solve problems creatively, communicate effectively, and collaborate well with team members. The team is responsible for a large scale E-Commerce/B2B web site and a suite of internal tools. Their site is growing rapidly and they are expanding out team. This position will be responsible for the development of new web applications, and additions to existing.
location: Beaverton, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Interact with SQL Databases/stored procedures.
- Strong background in identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving complex problems
- Maintain and modify legacy code in existing web apps (JQuery, Bootstrap, ASP.Net MVC, Webforms)
- Research and deploy new web-based technologies including open source technologies.
- Work with other team members to address UI or workflow issues to create web apps that can be used intuitively.
- Support cross-browser and mobile compatibility; Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari,Firefox, iOS, and Android.
- Work with product owners and development teams to oversee and lead projects
- 5+ years experience with ASP.NET C#
- 5+ years of experience with HTML, XML, CSS, ASP.NET Core, AJAX, JQUERY
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Proficient with MS Visual Studio 2015+
- Experience using git source control, VSTS/Azure DevOps experience a plus.
- Experience building and working with REST APIs.
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Azure DevOps, or GraphQL are a plus
- Expert level understanding of current marketplace standards, technologies / trends and apply knowledge to user experience solutions
- Highly motivated independent thinker
- Experience with Agile software development
- Ability to work closely with product owners, UX designers, DBA's and internal customers.
- Self-starter that can solve problems creatively, communicate effectively, and collaborate well with team members.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.