Randstad Technologies is looking a mid level .NET Developer to join one of their client in Beaverton.
location: Beaverton, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 43 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Interact with SQL Databases/stored procedures.
- Strong background in identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving complex problems
- Maintain and modify legacy code in existing web apps (JQuery, Bootstrap, ASP.Net MVC, Webforms)
- Research and deploy new web-based technologies including open source technologies.
- Work with other team members to address UI or workflow issues to create web apps that can be used intuitively.
- Support cross-browser and mobile compatibility; Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari,Firefox, iOS, and Android.
- Work with product owners and development teams to oversee and lead projects
- 3+ years experience with ASP.NET C#
- 3+ years of experience with HTML, XML, CSS, ASP.NET Core, AJAX, JQUERY
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Proficient with MS Visual Studio 2015+
- Experience using git source control, VSTS/Azure DevOps experience a plus.
- Experience building and working with REST APIs.
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Azure DevOps, or GraphQL are a plus
- Expert level understanding of current marketplace standards, technologies / trends and apply knowledge to user experience solutions
- Highly motivated independent thinker
- Experience with Agile software development
- Ability to work closely with product owners, UX designers, DBA's and internal customers.
- Self-starter that can solve problems creatively, communicate effectively, and collaborate well with team members.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.