We are looking for a %3? Cb>Business Analyst to be the driving force beh? ind how our products are built. In this role, you will%2? 0be tasked with breaking down concepts, writing requirements,%?20and maintaining clarity throughout the software development life? cycle. The right candidate for this role has Agile experienc? e as you will own consistent, high-quality user stories,%2? 0acceptance criteria, functional specifications and process/data%2? 0flow deliverables for teams that rapidly deliver value.The ideal candidate is an excellent communicato? r who brings a unique blend of critically important analytical? and soft skills who enjoys living in the product developmen? t trenches and driving the details home. You're an%2? 0organized learner whose work is both tactical and strategic:%?20you can grasp the big view while maintaining a firm footin? g in the now. You have a passion for creating and owning? all documentation a team needs to succeed.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 48 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: What you'll do:
- Participate in plannin? g and own the details of our product ecosystem roadmap, de? livering high-quality work on tight deadlines.
- Be accountable for product requirement deliverables which ? include Process/Data Flows, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria%?20and Functional and Technical Specifications
- Have the dis? cipline and flexibility to operate in multiple modes; be sav? vy enough to understand business objectives to drive value but? tactical enough to define and unblock technical dependencies.?
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on the ? ins-and-outs of our products.
- Collaborate? with product managers, engineers and designers to refine pr? oduct artifacts, requirements and use cases to ensure they a? re ready for development.
- Earn trust from? your team and work to maintain the start-up-environment-w? ith-heart culture we have.
- Work with Pr? oduct Managers to prioritize production issues; serve as first? -line-of-defense with our Quality team to triage customer ? escalations and provide Support team with timely and thorough ? resolutions.
qualifications: What you'll need:%?3C/b>
- The ability to wri? te concise, fine-grained requirements (captured as user stor? ies, functional/technical requirements and acceptance criteria)%?20that have clear conditions of satisfaction.
- Strong experience (3+ years) as a Business Analyst in? an Agile world where you are expected to chunk apart work? and deliver details with quick turnaround time.%0? A
- Know how to work in an environment where ownership%2? 0is shared across a highly-collaborative team with a furious%2? 0focus on the customer and delivering value.
- %3? Cli>Good technical crossover; you know how to connect the ? dots and ensure all corners are reached; Technical Writing b? ackground is a plus.
- Ability to speak t? he product development language, build cross-functional consensu? s among engineers, designers, and product managers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to iden? tify ways to address a complicated problem at various levels%2? 0of depth.
- Possess a high degree of int? ernal motivation with ability to thrive in an environment wher? e team-members operate autonomously while focusing on high-imp? act work.
skills: Additional Information
- All your information will be kept confidential%2? 0according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.