We are looking for people who are creative and rise to meet challenges. Individual contributors, who thrive in a collaborative culture and strong technical environment. People who are self-starting and dynamic in nature with interest in learning cutting edge technologies to produce and deliver proof of concepts with minimum direction.
We're seeking a creative Frontend Engineer that can work with our client's development team to design and develop their new SaaS offering. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of web application development and an ability to translate their business needs into user-centric UI components that will expand their application's functionality in their industry. The Frontend Engineer will be responsible for creating new features and transitioning legacy functionality to their new web application as well as updating their current online applications.
location: Parsippany, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and Develop new screens, elements, and features
- Build new ways of approaching solutions (proof of concepts)
- Develop dynamic, reusable, and extensible code that has sophisticated architecture
- Interact with team members and team leads to deliver enterprise level code
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge transfers
- Work in an agile environment(sprints, sprint planning, sprint retrospective, daily stand-ups)
- Maintain documentation on new features
- Follow best code practices - Must write readable DRY code
- Responsible for writing unit tests
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 2 years of experience with Angular 2+
skills: Qualifications, Strengths and Skill
Nice to Have
- Must have previously built web applications
- Understand REST... do you POST man?
- Ownership of your work
- Motivated self-starter and willingness to learn
- Command line
- UX/UI user-centric designs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.